Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kundra: Sallu as a movie earns, the more I'll earn in a month

Bollywood film actress Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra own Rajasthan Royals team of Bollywood Salman Khan's Dabangg Sallu as a film earns that much so I'll earn in a month, also said Kundra Salman's films more than they earn in a month and have no interest in becoming like Salman, the actor, the controversial Salman Khan of the following statements Social Network Sites Kundra's have a target for Fans, but sometime Kundra has already backed down from his statement,

Kundra said in his defense statement in a recent press Kaॅnfrens asked me what I'll think about acting? I replied that I will see? Secondly, to hire me as a businessman, everybody just will not matter. In the context of this question, I gave the example of an actor and a businessman Amdmi much difference. I said to explain his point Salman as easily earn in a year, as a businessman earns in a month.Salman was so named because according to me are the number one and no other name I do not have an idea. My statement was taken in the wrong context, for which Fans of Salman Khan took me on target.My wife's family and mine have very good relationships with their family and no wrong in my mind does not make sense to anybody.




No comments:

Post a Comment