Wednesday, July 23, 2014

At the age of just 11 was Aliya Shahid Ishq Vishk

Bollywood's delicate and sensitive Aliya has a big surprise revealed to his fans at such a young age these great big Aliya is to say everyone recently Acmbhit heart Aliya had said that the 11-year when Then the chocolate boy of Bollywood Shahid Kapoor and he was in love with Shahid is too large a Fan! And the love of his young age Behl's film with Shahid spectacular growth in the producer-director consented to act, now with Humpty Sharma bride actor Shahid look in the film will come to love!
 
Aliya passionate about film with actor Shahid says, I am a huge fan of Shahid Kapoor. I'll be 11 years old, then the Mumbai film Ishq Vishk, Shahid Geiti-Galaxy had gone to the cinema. The big one and I'm a fan of his since then. He's a great actor and I have heard that he is also very helpful. Aliya yet worked with actors of her age and she said Shahid Sr. then you forgot about the fact that I Highway with Randeep Hooda. But of course, the different actors of his age I've ever worked with. But do not let that Shahid, Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra Arjun Kapoor or are different. He was a very cool person!
 
Aliya has touched success of his films and he has paid much of the success of Aliya tells of his many saris Ufr films, but those films are not allowed to talk to them about the film with Shahid spectacular is very happy about! She says, I'm very excited. I have their (D Behl) Queen and I see that he liked to do with me in the movie. The film has been described as an unknown magnificent England will be filmed in the city by the end of this year. Queen Behl's previous film was shot in Paris, which is one of Aaliyah's favorite cities. She recently had a holiday in Paris.  

No comments:

Post a Comment