Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Preity Zinta: Ness threw the cigarette burns on my face

Bollywood actress Preity Zinta and industrialists Ness Wadia accused her ex-boyfriend that took place on May 30 at the Wankhede Stadium burning cigarettes on his face before the event and was bowled locked in a room, Mumbai's police Pretty Commissioner Rakesh Maria gave written informed.

The paper said Preity Zinta, Ness has some time for me aggressive and violent behavior was becoming very terrible, throwing burning cigarettes on my face off and scramble to the room, I saw everything. "Zinta Maria gave this letter on June 30. That day he also got to take them permission to go abroad. He wrote, "I want to just stay away from me so that I can live in peace. If not, he will kill me one day in anger and it scares me to think. "


No comments:

Post a Comment